Karan Oberoi, popularly known more by his nickname KO, is a Delhi born Famous fashion, fitness model and Actor. He is a prominent personality on the
Karan Oberoi, popularly known more by his nickname KO, is a Delhi born Famous fashion, fitness model and Actor. He is a prominent personality on the social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram, and has emerged as a Youth Icon for youngsters who throng his channels for regularly updated on fitness and fashion.
KO started his career as a graphic designer, but eventually, he left his job to follow his life purpose after that one modeling break that he got by accident while he was working with a leading advertising firm, since then there has been no looking back for K.O. He left his job and shifted to Mumbai to pursue it further. Some of his popular work as a model includes brands like Reebok, Isuzu car commercial, Royal Enfield bikes and apparel campaign season 1 and 2, British Nutrition health supplements, Fashion big bazaar( 2 seasons) and many more
He has also seen on the cover page of famous fitness magazines like Men’s Health and Health & Nutrition. ‘KO’ has walked the ramp for famous designers like Rohit Bal, Shantanu, Nikhil, Rajesh Pratap Singh, and Arjun Khanna. He has been the official lifestyle and fashion model for Hindustan Times in the year 2018. He has been a part of the Lakme Fashion Week, Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, India Couture Week and GQ Nights.
‘KO’ has also worked with more than a hundred commercial and fashion photographers from all over the country, few of the famous names include Dabboo Ratnani, Rafique Sayed, Amit Khanna, Sayan Sur Roy, Tarun (Banglore), Suvo Das and Rahul Dutta.
He is one of the few models in India who has been successful both in fashion and fitness modeling. He has walked for more than 300 plus shows across the world, especially in the Middle East.
He has also walked the ramp for top-notch brands such as Aldo, Peter England, Jack & Jones, Lamborghini, FTV, Shoppers Stop and McDowell’s Signature in the past.
Karan is also the title holder of ‘Mr. Best physique’ at Mr. India International Modelling contest. He has shared his fitness and diet tips on television and with leading newspapers. K.O strongly believes in the motto “The fitter, the better” and has always portrayed the same.
Let’s know about Karan Oberoi ” KO” Wiki, Biography, Family, Age, Physical Appearance, Girlfriend, Awards & More Fact
Karan Oberoi ” KO” Biography
|Full Name:||Karan Oberoi|
|Date of Birth:||26-Sep-1987|
|Age (As in 2019):||31 Years|
|Birth Place:||New Delhi|
|Profession:||Fitness model, Fashion Model and Actor|
|College:||S.G.G.S.S. College of Commerce (Delhi University) Amity International Business School Noida|
|Educational Qualification:||B.Com (Hons) PGDM in Mass Media MBA in International Business|
Karan Oberoi (KO) Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||6 Ft|
|Weight (approx.)||82 Kgs|
|Body Measurements:||Chest: 42 Inches Waist: 32 Inches Biceps: 16.5 Inches|
|Eye Colour:||Dark Brown|
Karan Oberoi (KO) Family
|Father:||Shri G.S. Oberoi|
Karan Oberoi (KO) Girlfriend, Affairs & More
Karan Oberoi (KO) Net Worth
He’s one of the most highly paid models in the country
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karan Oberoi (KO)
- Does Karan Oberoi (KO) smoke? No
- Does Karan Oberoi (KO) drink alcohol? No
- KO started his career as a graphic designer
- KO is one of the few models in India who has worked in both the fashion and fitness industries
- KO has nearly 1 million followers on Instagram
- Karan Oberoi (KO) is passionate about fitness, leads a very disciplined life and has abstained from consuming junk food for over 10 years
- Karan Oberoi (KO) despite being a model lives a simple and disciplined life.
- Karan Oberoi (KO) harboured dreams of becoming a cricketer as a child
- Karan Oberoi (KO) has studied acting at Anupam Kher’s school, Actor Prepares.
Karan Oberoi (KO) Achivement & Awards
- Top Fitness Model by HT Brunch in early 2018
- Best Body at Mr. India International
- Youth Icon Model of the Year at Global Leadership Awards held in April 2018
- Hottie of the fortnight’ by Filmfare magazine.