Alka Lamba Bio, Wiki, Age, Caste, Ex-Husband, Career, Family, Controversy, Photo & More
As specified by sources to make controversies, the AAP administration had asked Lamba to leave and give resign from the Delhi Assembly and the essential participation of the Aam Aadmi Party.
AAP asks MLA Alka Lamba to stop after contrasts over goals to deny Rajiv Gandhi’s Bharat Ratna
The Delhi Assembly on Friday motion a react to retract late Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi’s Bharat Ratna in perspective of the 1984 uproars. The move has commenced a huge line with the decision Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) asking its MLA, Alka Lamba, to stop the political party.
“Aam Aadmi Party has requested for my renunciation(resignation). I’m prepared to leave however Rajiv Gandhi has yielded a great deal for the nation and I didn’t bolster the proposition in Delhi Assembly of reclaiming his Bharat Ratna. I’ve been requested to leave since I remained against the choice of the gathering,” Lamba told ANI.
Prior, Lamba said in a tweet that AAP had requested that her help the goals, which she won’t. Lamba then included that now she is prepared to fight any judgment or penalty on because of her activities.
Lamba had left the Assembly House after to declining to give her help to the goals.
Alka Lamba Wiki & Biography and Study
Alka Lamba is an Indian Aam Aadmi Party Politician. she was 19 years old when Lamba started his leadership and did start form the 1994 as 2nd-year B.sc student. She started his politic work and carrier as a student leader at Delhi University.
Alka Lamba belongs to Delhi, she did her schooling from Delhi school and government colleges. She born on 21 September 1975 in Delhi-settled family, her father is Amar Nath Lamba and mother is Raj kumari Lamb. She has done her schooling from Government Girls Senior Secondary School No. 1, Delhi, then after she had taken the admission in Dyal Singh College and St. Stephen’s College for higher education and had taken the MSC in chemistry from Delhi University, from there she has started his politician carrier for specially women empowerment.
Alka Lamba Political Carrer
Lamba inaugurated ‘Go India Foundation’ and started an NGO in 2006 with the point of empowering youth and engaging young people and instruct natives about their rights and induce them to add to the social, monetary and political improvement of the country.
The NGO’s primary point, however, is to manage the ladies’ issues. Lamba has visited Russia, UK, China, US, and Venezuela and gave discourses regarding the matter of Human Rights, Sustainable Development and ladies strengthening.
At a later year, she inspired an offer to join the Indian National Congress in 2006 and she joined the Political party.
She had been given many different responsibilities to take care of peoples’ need and development nearby and national portfolios which she took care of from 2007 to 2011. In 2013 however, she gave up means did resign from the Party understanding general society shock against them and joined the sprouting political Party AAP (Aam Aadmi Party) in 2013. On the back of Political famous face of Arvind Kejriwal, she got opportunities and elected as an MLA from the Chandni Chowk body constituency of Delhi in 2015 get together decisions in Delh.
Alka Lamba Bio, Age, caste, Family, Birth-date
Real name: Alka Lamba
Nick Name: Alka
Date of Birth: 21 September 1975
Birth-Place: New Delhi
Age 43 Years Old
Height [in centimeters- 165 cm]- [in meters- 1.65 m]- [in Feet-Inches- 5’ 4”]
Weight [in Kilograms- 56 kg]- [in Pounds- 123.46 lbs]
Address C-39, Tagore Garden Extn., New Delhi, India, Office: N-25, South Extension Part-I,2nd Floor, Delhi-110049
Marital Status: Divorced
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
School: President DUSU (Delhi University Students’ Union) – 1997
General Secretary AIMC (All India Mahila Congress) – 2002
MLA, Moti Nagar, New Delhi – 2003
College: Dyal Singh College, Delhi University, Bundelkhand University
Political Party: Aam Aadmi Party
Alka Lamba Family Member
Alka Lamba Husband
She got married with Lokesh kapoor whom she had a son named Hrithik Kapoor, But they didn’t live with as the couple for more time and they decided to take divorced and had taken in 2003.
Alka Lamba Net Worth & Income
As she a politician, she is getting payscale on the government payroll as the another MLA has been paying INR 210000 Per Month.
Even though she had total net worth till as on 2014-2015
Movable Assets – 1880799 INR
Immovable Assets – 12120000 INR
ITR F. Y. 2014-2015 – 1278800 INR
Alka Lamba interesting fact & Controversy
- She firstly becomes the president of the girl convener by Delhi State girl convener after joining the national student union of India(NSUI) in congress party.
- She had become the member of the AAP( Aam Aadmi party ) after serving the Indian Congress Party more than 20 years in the various political role play adorably.
- Party initiative asks Lamba to leave from the Delhi Assembly and the essential participation of the Party. Sources guarantee rejection requested after Lamba attempted to pressurize the MLAs to pass a manually written change for Rajiv Gandhi. “After I arranged a walkout, I got a message from the central priest to delicate my acquiescence,” she told PTI.
- In 2012, Lamba welcomed hassle as she nearly uncovered the character of an assault-Rape Victim an individual in Guwahati amid a question and answer session.
- Speaking to National Commission for Women on 16 July 2012, as one of the individual from the inquiry group of 2012 Guwahati attack case, Lamba met the casualty of a Guwahati attack case, held a question and answer session and uncovered the injured individual’s character.
- In 2015, a criminal body of evidence was charged against Lamba as she, alongside a couple of supporters, vandalized an alcohol shop in Delhi.
- She was blamed by BJP pioneer OP Sharma as a Drug Addict.
- In 2016, in a surprising move, she was evacuated as gathering representative after she told journalists that previous transport serves Gopal Rai was requested to venture down as CM Kejriwal needed to guarantee a reasonable test into claims of Corruption.
- In 2013, Lamba left the Congress to join Kejriwal’s AAP. Her lady race win to the Delhi assembly happened when she won from Chandni Chowk voting public on an AAP ticket in 2015.